Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas Outfits :)

Hope you all had awesome Christmases :D

today I'm just going to share with you my two Christmas outfits (Christmas day and boxing day).



  My Christmas dress is from boohoo and i posted it in a previous post (my wish list post).


My heels are from New Look and i loved them so got them for my school dinner dance.




My Boxing Day outfit wasn't as dressed up but here it is. Both top and jeans and shirt are from new look (i did warn you before that most of my wardrobe is from New Look). (notice my awesome penguin phone case in the first picture ;) isn't it cute).


So yeah these are my two Christmas outfits. I know this wasn't the most interesting post but there's not much going on in my life at the moment other than revision for my January exam (eeekkk) and seeing people so yeah.

Hope you enjoyed this post of found it interesting or something ;) ahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment