Tuesday 11 December 2012

Make up and Nails

My current nails and make up :)



Recently i have tried out two new make up products and two nail varnishes that i haven't worn before so i thought i would share them with you :)

First up, my nails


I have used Barry M Instant Nail Effect 319 Foil effect nail varnish (the silver one) as a base coat and then Barry M Glitter 349 Rose Quartz Glitter.
I really really LOVE the glitter nail varnish and will definitely be using it throughout the Christmas season and maybe carry on after that because i really think it makes any old colour look amazing :)


Next the two new make up products that i wanted to try...
First up, the Maybelline master precise liquid eyeliner


I really wanted to try some liquid eyeliner as I've always only used a pencil and borrowed a liquid eyeliner a few times and really liked it.
i love Maybelline make up products so decided to give this a go and i really like it! its so easy to use and stays on so so so well :) its amazing and i would definitely recommend it! 

Next up, the Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara


The past few months (maybe longer) i have been using Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara and have really loved it as it gave my lashes good length (no really ;) ahaa) but wanted to give a different one a go. this falsies mascara is really good as does extend my lashes and give them volume it great but so far I'm not really seeing much difference between the two Maybelline mascaras but as they're both good i cant really complain :)

So yeah those are just my views on a few new products that i have used recently, hope it was helpful or interesting or something ahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment