Sunday 6 January 2013

January Wish-List

Christmas may be over but that doesn't stop me from looking out for new gorgeous things and definitely doesn't stop me from wanting more ;) ahaa
So heres my January wish-list, made up from things from, yep you guessed it, New Look :)


I really like this top and think it would look great with high-waisted anything really, skirts or jeans :) I love the pattern on it.





I really like this top and think it would look great with high-waisted anything really, skirts or jeans :) I love the pattern on it.
I think this top is adorable! I really like the little white collar and think it would just smarten up any outfit. 
This top reads 'Dont believe everything you think' this is really something i should follow seeing as i do seem to have quite a few negative thoughts about myself; however, following my new years resolutions, i need to stay positive. Thats why i love this top :)
I really love leopard print and just love love love this jacket, i'm not sure i would have anything (or occasion) to wear it with but i think its gorgeous :)
Since losing weight (yay me) i really need some new jeans, and i really like the colour of these 


One can never have too many shoes ;) i really admire these gorgeous heels, as i have an odd shoe size (6 and 1/2, really why the extra half?!) my heels either have to have straps or be shoe boots otherwise my feet slip out (embarrassing!) i also dont have any  nude heels :p







So theres my January Wish-List, i am currently trying to save money so unfortunately i dont think any of these lovely items will be making it into my home/wardrobe :( 

I hope you found this interesting or enjoyed it or something ahaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment