Friday 4 January 2013

Lunch out with Granny

Today my mum, my brother and I went out for lunch with my Granny so i thought I'd share some pictures of our little trip.



My beautiful little pocket diary from WHSmith :)
 My bag from New Look filled with all of my essentials, it literally fits everything! :P

















My BELIEVE IN YOURSELF (get it ey ey ey) top from New Look which was a Christmas present from my sister, Jess, and i love it so so much :D





My Stay Strong necklace which is from CafePress a wonderful little website i found quite a while ago :)
















My amazingly yummy hot chocolate with whipped cream, (loads and loads of) marshmallows and a chocolate flake :)

I also had scampi and chips but didn't get a chance to take a picture of it because i sort of ate it ;) ahahaa










So there are a few pictures of my little outing, there wasn't much interesting to take pictures of but it was nice to have a bit of a catch up with my Granny and time out of revision which i should probably be getting back to now -.-

So i hope you enjoyed this or found it interesting or something ;) ahaa




No comments:

Post a Comment